Want to leave a gift to the animals that lasts into the future?
A charitable bequest is one of the easiest ways to leave a lasting impact for the animals at Sanilac County Humane Society. It may be made in your will or trust and can be done several ways.
- Gift of a percentage of your estate
- Gift of a specific dollar amount or asset
- Gift from the balance of your estate
With the help of your advisor you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or Sanilac County Humane Society as part of your estate plan.
The benefits are:
- Receiving estate tax charitable deduction
- Lessening the burden of taxes on your family
- Leaving a lasting legacy
Our new building will feature a giving tree containing all the names of our bequest donors. Please contact the Sanilac County Humane Society at 810-657-8962 for more information.